At Graphic Mint we refresh your experience, now we’ve refreshed ours. We are starting 2018 with a regenerated online presence. After months of research, Design, development and testing, we are delighted to officially launch GM5.0.
As the version number suggests, it is the 5th incarnation of our website and also my favourite, due to its simplicity of Design and construction. This is no easy feat as when it comes to creativity getting it right takes a lot of exploration, iteration and validation.
Website 5.0 Goals
I believe the new online experience captures the spirit of Graphic Mint very well. Our goals were to:
- communicate our three UX Service offerings of Design. Insight. Training. in a cogent and concise way
- create a User flow that is light and not too deep, so it’s easy to access information
- build a technical architecture that performs efficiently utilising the latest advances in coding upon an optimised, state-of-the-art system
- present our content with a fresh style that pays homage to the early web and some of our favourite Design movements
- regenerate our blog to be easier to read and navigate for Users as well as to be more robust and extensible to facilitate our team who frequently publish articles explaining different aspects of UX and Design Thinking through their personal stories.
“Design is so simple. That’s why it’s so complicated.” – Paul Rand
What do you think?
I hope we have succeeded in reaching our goals. We do like to practice what we preach regarding UX so please take a look around our new website and let us know what you think via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn; or through our Contact form.